Endurance Technologies is one of India's leading automotive component manufacturing companies. Anurang Engineering Company Private Limited which merged into our company in 2006, commenced manufacturing of aluminium castings in Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India in FY 1986. Over time, we have grown organically in India and diversified our capabilities by introducing suspension products, transmission products and brake systems. Starting with two aluminium casting machines in FY 1986, we have grown to operate 18 plants in India and 7 plants in Europe. Today Endurance Technologies is the largest aluminium die casting manufacturer* in India and one of the leading automotive component manufacturers in aluminium die casting (including alloy wheels), suspension, transmission and brake systems. We are a complete solution provider from design to after-market service. Our products and services in India include:
- Raw and machined aluminium castings such as high pressure die castings, low pressure die castings and aluminium alloy wheels for motorcycles
- Suspension products such as shock absorbers for scooters, motorcycles and 3 wheeler, front fork for motorcycles & scooters, hydraulic dampers for quadricycles
- Transmission products such as clutch assemblies, cork and paper based friction plates for motorcycles & three wheelers and Continuous Variable Transmission (CVT) assemblies for scooters
- Brake systems such as hydraulic disc brake assemblies including calipers, master cylinder and rotary disc brake for motorcycles & scooters and hydraulic drum brake assemblies and tandem master cylinder for three wheelers
- After-market services to cater to the replacement market
In Europe we predominantly cater to four wheeler OEMs, focusing on engine and transmission components. Our products include raw and machined aluminium castings (high pressure and gravity die castings products) and steel, cast iron and engineering plastic parts.
*Source: Aluminium Casters' Association of India